- The mat is easy to wipe-clean with hot water and soap. You can also use all household detergents on the surface
- To avoid stains on the surface, please wipe of coloring food or liquid immediately (for example tomato soup, curry). You can also use the rough side on a sponge when wiping it or let it soak in soapy water for a while
- Don’t worry if it seems a little rugged at first. To get a smooth surface, simply leave the mat in room temperature for a couple of hours
- To avoid permanent folding marks please always roll it
- If vacuuming the mat be careful as some vacuum cleaners can be very harsh and potentially scratch it. It is also recommended to use felt pads underneath the highchair.
- For arts and craft activities avoid permanent markers on the mat and direct cutting. It is recommended to only use water-based painting / crayons